Evelyn Lozada showed off her custom tricked out Mode Creation Munich (MCM) backpack (above) with added studs and we took notice.
The German company makes the popular backpack in a range of colors and styles that celebs love. Chris Brown, Justin Beiber and now, Evelyn rock the luxury leathers bags with monogrammed print. While the monogrammed thing is played out, this collection of bags has a modern twist.
Ranging in price from $600 to $900, if you’re not sure this trend will last, we suggest you go with one of these.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey