The closet raid on the boys has begun again, and this spring we’re slipping our silky legs into their shorts. But boy shorts are getting a longer lease this year with a couple of inches more fabric, dropping them anywhere between mid-thigh to just above the knees. The tailored long-bottoms were also fashioned with roomy fits by brands like Chloé, Fendi and Tommy Hilfiger. This trend is definitely one to watch as soon as that thermometer breaks 50 degrees. Let’s not forget fashion’s favorite bad girl Rih Rih already blazed the trend in a big way for two of our favorite looks from her 777 tour last year.
Shop 7 long shorts that we’re lovin’ below!
Black Long Line Short
Front Pleat Jersey Shorts
Warehouse Jacquard Belted Shorts
Long Leather Shorts
Dries Van Noten
Tailored Cotton-Linen Shorts
Silk Mikado Shorts
Are you ready to rock this trend for spring?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)