Committed to your nail game? Like, seriously, committed? AZATURE nail company, known for creating the $250,000 nail polish made from 267 carats of black diamonds, debuted a less expensive nail color collection.
We first heard of this brand when Kelly Osbourne was chastised for getting the expensive manicure last fall. Apparently Hollywood could care less about the astronomical price tag, as Jennifer Lopez, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and Megan Fox have also rocked the diamond clad polish.
For those of you who don’t plan on spending the price of a house for a manicure, the Los Angeles-based company has created $25 polishes in seven shades: black, red, pink, champagne, blue, green and canary.
“The black diamond represents the ultimate in sophistication and luxury and I wanted to come up with a way to make wearing black diamonds accessible to everyone,” Azature Pogosian, the CEO of AZATURE said in a press release. “I couldn’t be more thrilled about the launch of my nail polish collection. These polishes add instant glamor to any manicure and will make anyone who wears them feel like a queen.”
If your interest has peaked, shop the colors at RonRobinson.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night