Every once in a while, Kim Kardashian tries, in her own special way, to switch up her look.
Not deviating from her tirelessly neutral closet, the reality star wore a masculine tuxedo suit on Wednesday while visiting the The Late Show with David Letterman in NYC. She paired the suit with a clean white button-up and open-toe checkered Givenchy Resort 2013 booties. The only thing we like about this look is that it’s clean.
Honestly, when you have a curvaceous body it shouldn’t be dampened down by a manly tailored suit. We appreciate that she’s wearing more clothing than usual, but this attempt is a fail in our books.
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)