What could be hotter than Beyoncé‘s scorching GQ cover that caused a four-alarm fire on the Internet last week? Watching the shoot in live action! In an exclusive video from ET Online, Bey is pretty much the hottest homemaker ever, working it in a Nets cap, stylish specs and skivvies. She doesn’t speak in the clip, and well, this one pretty much speaks for itself. We love when she flour bombs photographer Terry Richardson, aka the luckiest man in the biz.
Watch “Miss Millennium” work it out after the jump.
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Bey’s steamy shoot?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!