Photo: Getty Images
Following in the footsteps of their fashionable mother, First Lady Michelle Obama, Sasha and Malia are quickly becoming fashion darlings and trendsetters. The printed emerald Chris Benz skirt Sasha wore during the 2012 election night (a hand-me-down from her older sister) quickly became the chatter of the social media-sphere and fashion blogs everywhere. And now there seems to be increased interest in President Barack Obama‘s daughters this year. From the NRA releasing an ad targeting the girls in gun control legislation to top designers submitting sketches, hopeful to dress them for the upcoming 2013 inauguration!
Click through to see a few of the sketches submitted for the first daughters.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos