Among the many anticipated shows for London Fashion Week, Rihanna’s River Island collection will be added to the lineup. The collection that was co-designed by Adam Selman, is a partnership effort with the already establish British fashion house. Rihanna has more than hinted about the line, by wearing items from it and Instagramming a photo of her with Jourdan Dunn, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, and Ataui Deng as they modeled pieces (above).
The show is set for Feb. 16 and will be invite only. As expected, Rihanna is very excited about the new endeavor.
“Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me…,” she told British Vogue. “I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!”
The collection will come out March 5 and will be sold at U.S. and Japanese Opening Ceremony stores.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past