Lace-up booties are definitely a hot commodity for spring 2013. Pretty Girl, Keri Hilson and Kim Kardashian were spotted out this week rockin’ spring 2013′s hottest masculine, tuxedo trend paired with black & white lace-up booties.
Keri rocked a pair $325 L.A.M.B ‘Janetta’ sling-back pumps made of color-blocked leather to the Kiss & Tell Gillette event yesterday. Kim K rocked black and white checked Givenchy Resort 2013 booties. Booties are a great transitional shoe from the blustery days of winter to the more serene days of spring.
Click through for 10 hot lace-up booties to add to your winter/spring wardrobe.
Magda Lace Up Booties by CJG $100.00
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments