Photos: Stephen Knight
Pretty girls most definitely sweat! Last week, Teen Diaries, a digital site geared for multicultural teens, held a day of yoga and heathy eating as part of its Pretty Girls Sweat initiative. Estelle donned her fitness gear and struck her best yoga pose, alongside SI model Damaris Lewis and VH1 correspondent Janelle Snowden.
Teen Diaries founder Aeshia Devore Branch expressed her excitement in bringing a bit of zen to young girls in the inner city: “Introducing yoga to teen women has been a personal goal of mine for quite some time. Many women are intimidated by the practice of yoga so Pretty Girls Sweat is the ideal vessel to demonstrate how this form of exercise can be fun, relaxing, and serve as a tool to quiet out the noise of the everyday chaos that a teen endures. Teaming up with Estelle to promote fitness and wellness is the icing on the cake. Her commitment to staying healthy and her dedication to her music career will speak volumes to our youth.”
Want to find your inner yoga goddess? Log on to Pretty Girls Sweat for fitness inspiration and info on the next sweat session.
Click through to check out more photos from the Pretty Girls Sweat event.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!