Stripes have been around for a while now, but with designers like Marc Jacobs filling his spring 2013 collection with stripes, it’s clear the pattern is starting to trend. We want you to get a head start on trends, so you can be the first, not the follower. But stripes are tricky. If you want to appear smaller than you are, vertical stripes will be your best friend, while horizontal stripes would look great on someone who wants to appear curvier. Dive right into the trend by taking a look at the slideshow of our favorite striped picks for the coming seasons.
This H&M striped jersey dress is a great winter to spring transitional dress that would also look great worn in the summer. Plus is a fresh take on the bodycon trend that ladies are loving so much.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past