Celebrities blaze the same pieces all the time. We know this. It’s like a gift from the fashion powers that be. And the latest celebrities to flaunt the same fashion picks? Tamar Braxton and Mashonda. If you remember we told you how to get the look for less for Mashonda’s holiday 3.1. Phillip Lim colorblocked sequin harem pants. But for a recent appearance on “BET’s 106 and Park” Tamar Braxton blazed the pants as well.
Mashonda paired the slouch fit pants with a tight keyhole-cleavage black top and peep toe platforms, which balanced out the look and made it more breathable. In almost an inverse of Mashonda’s outfit, Tamar went more reserved, surprisingly enough, pairing her pants with a loose black button down and closed toe black platform pumps. We didn’t prefer her outfit so much since the two loose fitting pieces made the look come off a little sloppy and heavy.
But what do you think? Who blazed it better, Tamar or Mashonda?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos