Just a few days from President Barack Obama’s second term Inauguration, Michelle Obama has somehow managed to outshine her husband. Not only did she officially launch her official Twitter account, @FLOTUS on Thursday (her birthday), she also showed off a stylish new bob with bangs!
Over the years, we’ve seen the First Lady in a variety of hairstyles, but this one has to be the most modern look. The tweet sent out with the photo noted, “The First Lady just met with Inaugural citizen co-chair David Hall ahead of #MLKDay of Service.” Paired with a lovely red brocade dress, she looks ready for a fabulous second term (well.. as fabulous as a recovering economy and war in the Middle East can be).
In regards to her new Twitter account, the Associated Press reported, “Mrs. Obama’s office unveiled her new Twitter identity on Thursday, largely to replace a previous Twitter account under the handle of (at)Michelle Obama.” Adding, “That account was launched a year ago and run by President Barack Obama’s re-election team. It will now be managed by the Democratic National Committee.”
We love the look and hair!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!