Solange, we get it! You’ve got fabulous, big hair. You’re music is an awesome combination of R&B and emo. And you stand out on red carpets for your eclecticism. But you took it too far at your performance at XOYO in London on Thursday.
The certified StyleBlazer stacked print-on-print-on-print for her show, wearing a print button-up, print jacket and print Miu Miu flare slacks with scarf/shoe combo that did not match– like.. not one thing matched. We’re all for combining different complimenting patterns to form a cohesive look, but the 26-year-old looks like she got stuck in a 70s time machine.
Her effort to be a style icon is appreciated but sometimes– like in this instance– she fails (which she noted, below).
You feelin’ this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night