As the baby sister line of Chloe, See by Chloe has grown leaps and bounds, and its pre-fall 2013 collection transcends the little sis status with mature and easy separates. The collection is full of silk cadet blouses, smart mid-length skirts and crisp shirt dresses that work effortlessly for the office and weekend as well. The continued motif of matching quilted separates pops up in sporty bombers, shorts and collarless overcoats. Styled in a clean and unencumbered manner, the collection is still able to play in proportions and layers, namely with shirt dresses over trousers. Delicate Chinoiserie prints and animal-faced sweatshirts add some fun and break up the solid palette of shades of cranberry, iced blues and platinum silver. All in all, this pre-fall collection makes an easy case for overhauling our entire wardrobe for the easy Parisian chic.
Click through below to check out the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night