Emerging pop chanteuse Sky Ferreira is the latest musician to model a lookbook for Saint Laurent Paris. Joining the unlikely ranks of Christopher Owen, formerly of the band Girls and electro patriarch Beck, Sky struts for Hedi Slimane‘s lens for the YSL pre-fall collection. Sky’s looks are reminiscent of a young Madonna in her wild heyday, and Hedi adds an air of austerity and grace with black and white portraits. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the beauty of the images and forget about the clothes that Hedi has designed. In the omnipresent all black palette that he’s infamous for, Hedi plays in textures of delicate lace, flashy sequins, loopy knits, airy chiffon and buttery leathers. While realistically, the clothes aren’t novel or particularly groundbreaking, the arresting beauty of the images paired with Sky’s striking looks make this lookbook noteworthy.
Click through below to check it out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles