This week, with tons of red carpet events attached to the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards and the BET Honors Awards there was a host of opportunities for celebrities to get dressed up in their hottest ensembles for a flick or two. From Kourtney Kardashian embracing leather (looks like she picked up a few pointers from Kim K) in a black leather turtle neck and white a-line skirt to Michelle Obama rockin’ her new bangs for her 49th birthday, all of our favorite ladies stepped out this week.
Click through to see which ladies made the cut this week on StyleBlazer’s Winner’s Circle.
Kerry Washington attends the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past