It’s finally Saturday, StyleBlazers! Another week is done and it’s time for one of our favorite things, looking back on all the beauty moments of the week! It gives us such inspiration for the weekend
The theme this week seemed to be tonal beauty. All of our picks seemed to rock neutral yet completely stunning makeup and carefree hair.
Check them out!
Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN
Frankie Sandford, of UK pop group The Saturdays, looked fierce in her signature short crop paired with picture perfect makeup while meeting fans to promote the band’s new series on E! “Chasing The Saturdays.” LOVE that pink lip!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process