If Solange could get any cooler, she’s below wind chill factor after her London show. Alongside Oliver Sim from The xx (the indie group behind Drake‘s “Take Care” and Rihanna’s “Drunk On Love”), and songwriter Dev Hynes, our favorite fashionista breathed modern life into Nicole Wray‘s song “Make It Hot.”
Watch both Solange’s cover and Nicole Wray’s classic video below.
Nicole Wray feat. Missy Elliott & Mocha- “Make It Hot”
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Solange’s ’90s cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles