If you haven’t already heard the buzz on New York City’s brand Conflict of Interest also known as C.O.I., we’re here to let you in on the excitement. According to Style.com’s Stylefile blog, C.O.I. was founded by none other than those who work in the industry, but wish to remain anonymous for now since the brand, which features three t-shirts mimicking fashion houses Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and Givenchy, is a conflict of interest to their day jobs. How ironic?
The indie brand launched back in September right around fashion week, and it was style icon Shiona Turini from CR Fashion Book that was photographed by the great Tommy Ton wearing C.O.I.’s Ballinciaga tee during the London Fashion Week Spring 2013 shows. The brand has been popping ever since and is back with new designs, pictured below.
Check out a few fashion IT girls rocking the C.O.I tees.
Photo credit: instagram.com/shionat
Shiona wearing C.O.I.’s “Ballinciaga” tee during London Fashion Week.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night