As the media has helped us discover that several celebrities are just plain douche bags, it has also shown us that many celebs also have terrible anger issues.
Whether they’re having violent outbursts recorded on tape, getting arrested for assault, or throwing a little hissy fit these 15 celebrities should probably consider taking a leave of absence and going straight to anger management.
Alec is what we like to call a “‘rage-aholic.” His most popular episodes include pitching a fit on an airplane after being asked to turn off his cell phone game and leaving an angry voicemail for his 12-year-old daughter in 2007, calling her a “rude thoughtless little pig.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age