Yesterday, January 19th, marked the start of the inaugural celebration. The day started with the National Day of Service followed later that night by the concert every kid this side of the hemisphere would probably give an arm to attend, the Kids’ Inauguaral Concert. The event was hosted by First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden at the Washington Convention Center. The concert, thrown for children of military families, continues a tradition [Mrs. Obama & Dr. Biden] started in 2009 that builds on initiatives like Joining Forces by honoring and celebrating the service and sacrifice of our U.S. military as part of official Inaugural activities, reports Politico.
Performers such as Usher, Katy Perry, Mindless Behavior and Fun all graced the stage. But the brightest stars of the night was, perhaps, the first family. Sasha and Malia both wore a sweater, skirt combo with boots. Lady O, on the other hand, wore a white shirt, which she belted at the waist, black pants, and her new ‘do. The Obama Ladies looked gorgeous, but did you expect any less?
StyleBlazers, do you love the First Family’s outfits?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!