Yesterday marked the second day of President Barack Obama’s inaugural weekend festivities. So naturally, Hollywood’s infiltration of D.C was sure to follow. Stars flocked to the district to celebrate and attend events such as the National Day of Service Summit and OurTime.org: Generation Now Party. They descended on the capital to either spread their wisdom, during the summit, or simply show their support.
Check out the stars who showed up and out on day 2 of the festivities.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night