As expected, Michelle Obama’s style has gained much of the attention during this 57th Presidential Inauguration Weekend. The First Lady decided to mix high-end designers with mid-priced clothing lines. In every piece she looked well put-together, comfortable and graceful.
Essentially, we can expect four more years of fabulous.
For the first swearing in on Sunday, Mrs. Obama wore a blue Reed Krakoff dress and cardigan with Manolo Blahnik kitten heels. Looking equally chic, Malia opted for a color-blocked H&M dress.
Flip the page to find out what designer FLOTUS wore for Sunday’s reception and this morning church service.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles