It may be 38 degrees in Washington, D.C. but that hasn’t stopped the celebs in attendance from looking great! Eva Longoria, actress and Presidential Inaugural Committee Co-Chair, is in town for the festivities attending the Latino Inaugural Ball on Sunday night and opening ceremony for National Day of Service.
Take a look at her chic outfits!
For the swearing in ceremony, Eva wore a pink leather coat with notch belt and knee-high boots. This day look was smart and chic for the day outside.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night