Audrey Hepburn not only created a place for herself as a great classic British actress with iconic roles such as Holly Golightly in the 1961 romantic comedy Breakfast at Tiffany’s and My Fair Lady, but as a fashion icon. A sparkling tiara, little black dress, black elbow length gloves and a slew of pearls highlight the iconic ensemble that has become synonymous with her career.
Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of her death and in celebration of her memory check out her looks from some of her best films.
Photo: Promo shot
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)