America’s favorite entertainment couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay Z, attended the swearing in ceremony for the 57th President Inauguration. Bey, who sang the National Anthem beautifully, made sure to look her best for the amazing opportunity. Aside from their matching fur coats, Bey wore a beautiful brocade velvet Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2013 gown with eye-catching green leaf earrings and fabulous orange nails.
Her manicurist for the event, Lisa Logan, divulged on her nail look. “When Beyoncé walked in, she just plainly said, ‘I want orange.’ So orange it was!” Logan said. To get the look at home, Logan recommends Red Carpet Manicure’s “Tangerine On The Rocks.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past