It’s officially the start of Black History Month and we can think of no better way to celebrate day one than with a diva. Diana Ross is an icon to African-American culture in a number of ways. Her music, her diva attitude and of course, her style. Everything has always been about glitz and glamour for the Motown artist even during her days with The Supremes. She never feared standing out, and she always made it her business to be seen and talked about at every event—from performances to photo shoots. Below we’ve put together looks that were inspired by her unforgettable style. If you have the same diva attitude as Ross, you’ll love these looks, starting with the one pictured above!
Turn the page to continue this Diana Ross-inspired shopping guide for drawing out your inner diva.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles