Contemplating a new ‘do is often a strenuous process with so much emphasis today being put on the length of a woman’s hair to signify her beauty. For African American women, the decision to go natural and do the big chop is an even harder decision with mainstream media and the public still pushing a different ideal of beauty. Just a few weeks ago Black news anchor Rhonda Lee was fired after responding to negative comments about her short natural hair by a viewer on the news station’s Facebook page.
Natural hair, especially short natural hair, can be Hot, fun and flirty just like an other hair style with proper maintenance and a good cut.
If you are thinking about doing the big chop, check out 15 stylish TWA’s from Pinterest for some natural hair inspiration.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night