Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: La La Anthony
It’s been a fun weekend for La La Anthony in Washington D.C. The reality star hosted the Hip Hop Inauguration Ball with Terence Jenkins at The Harman Center for the Arts on Sunday and looked the part.
For the night, she wore a vintage Lillie Rubin embellished gown with cute ponytail. Being mindful of the cold weather, this long gown look was great for the night of music, drinking and dancing.
See who joined the party, below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night