Russell Simmons’ Hip-Hop Summit Action Network (HSAN) along with PHILANTHROPIK hosted the Hip-Hop Inauguration Ball on Sunday at the Harman Center of the Arts in D.C. with a plethora of celebs coming out in their best. With La La Anthony and Terrence Jenkins as the hosts, the night included performances from Doug E. Fresh and Wayne Brady, Lil Mama and Yo-Yo. In attendance were Angela Simmons, 2 Chainz, Lance Gross and many many more celebs.
Click through to see who was there and, of course, what they wore.
Lance Gross looked dapper in Dolce and Gabbana. What a man, what a mighy good man..
Terrence Jenkins wore a two-tone silver and black suit. This guy always looks great in a suit!
2 Chainz wore Versace for the night of celebration. Surprisingly, he had no chains on.
Rosario Dawson glowed in a one-shoulder shimmery gown. That smile!
The odd couple, Wayne Brady and Doug E. Fresh performed for the crowd. Doug E. also received a Lifetime Achievement award at the event.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said