Making rounds to different Inauguration events, Taraji P. Henson made sure to stop by the Creative Coalition’s Inauguration Ball at the Harman Center for the Arts on Monday. The actress looked divine in a simple white midi dress with brown pumps.
Going the more conservative route for this event, the focal point of this look was on her soft curls and bold green nail polish.
She and David Arquette posed for the paps, before entering the party.
What do you think of Ms. Henson’s look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos