But how stunning did Beyoncé look as she belted out our national anthem at yesterday’s inauguration ceremony? Longtime pal and makeup artist Mally Roncal was on deck to give the superstar her golden look. However, for those of us without personal makeup artists, here’s a quick guide on getting the look yourself.
1. Start off with a foundation that gives coverage but doesn’t completely take away the skin’s radiance like the new Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Foundation which can be used dry for a matte finish or wet for a satin finish.
2. For Bey’s unbelievably glowing cheeks, try a trio like Mally Beauty Believable Bronzer in Glowing Golden Bronze. Use the deeper bronzer shade on the hollows of the cheeks and along the temples. Apply the blush shade on the apples of the cheeks and then sweep the highlighter shade along the tops of the cheekbones.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles