Knocking out two-in-one, Paris has begun both Fall 2013 and Haute Couture Spring 2013 shows. The usual suspects like Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and Theophilus London were in attendance for Stephane Rolland, Chanel and Louis Vuitton shows. A couple random faces, Like Jessica Alba came out– who knew she had an appreciation for French fashion– to enjoy the luxe European collections.
We’re still compiling our favorite looks from the shows, but in the meantime, check out the celebs who got a front row seat.
Kanye West sat in at the Givenchy Men’s Show. Of course his buddy, Scott Disick, was nearby to
mooch enjoy the collection.
Ne-Yo looked.. interesting in a Versace suit at the Versace show. Maybe it’s the t-shirt, but something about this look is too much.
Jessica Alba attended the Dior show on Monday, wearing a navy velvet coat dress. With her side-swept hair and red lip, she looked straight from a ’50s French film.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!