Another top trend for this spring is ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles. All of you girly girls should be beyond thrilled. It looks like reality TV star Kim Kardashian is a fan of the trend as she rocked two ruffled ensembles during last year’s Paris Fashion Week. In the photo above, Kim is wearing a long black elbow length sleeve gown with ruffle details around the sleeves, and an enormous cream ruffle brooch. In the photo below, Kim K rocks a form fitting little black dress with a lace bodice and ruffled shoulders. It looks like her boo Kanye West was very forward thinking when he revamped her closet last year. Designers from Givenchy and Gucci to Chloé and Marni embraced ruffles for their Spring 2013 lines.
If you are looking to indulge in this girly, romantic trend here are 15 pieces you may want to consider for your closet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models