We took a camera lens to Washington D.C. to see how the StyleBlazers in the national’s capital dress. For Inauguration Weekend we saw ladies in everything from Herve Leger to Nicole Miller. The overall feel of the celebrations was tastefully sultry. One of our favorite looks was from Andrea Price who wore a strapless Jovani dress (above).
See more of the looks, below!
JaWan Harris wore a Halston dress and Nicole DeFeo went with Herve Leger.
Meraf Asfaw look sleek in a Nicole Miller dress.
Sanaz Noorbakhsh wore a hot BCBG dress with keyhole front.
Takee Jobe went with a vintage sheer dress.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)