He’s not just spitting game—man knows his fashion. A$AP Rocky has made it onto fashion’s radar with his affinity for couture and out of the box designer creations. Usually Raf Simons and Rick Owens are his designers of choice, but he recently showed off his styling skills at Oki-Ni‘s brick and mortar shop in London. The Harlem rapper (with his debut album LONG. LIVE.A$AP perched at the top of the charts) rocked SS13 pieces from Margiela, Kenzo and Paul Smith. We knew he had a thing for leather from his “Long Live A$AP” video, but he shows that he’s not afraid to rock florals. He poses in a bathtub rocking a Raf Simons floral print top and Rick Owens drawstring pants. Other looks we love: his Maison Margiela print under a Kenzo sweater, and his Paul Smith navy bomber jacket, Christopher Shannon pants and Maison Martin Margiela high-tops. Crisp. Clean!
Click through to check out A$AP Rocky’s Oki-Ni shoot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups