Accessory trends are probably the most fun of all. The pieces that we often work into outfits to up the ante, whether it’s to add texture, a pop of color, details or even for function, easily have the widest range of possibilities when it comes introducing new styles. Sunglasses, for example, are a fun functional accessory. We need to wear them, so why not do it in high style?
Always ahead of the curve, fashion IT girls like Shiona Turini and Anna Dello Russo hit the streets in mirrored sunglasses last season. The colorful, reflective lens were both striking and bold, yet offered added intrigue by masking the wearer’s peepers. Since, celebrities like Jessica Alba and Hilary Duff have been spotted sporting the trend. And of course, you’re not one to be left out, so jump on the trend before spring 2013 arrives!
Shop for your own mirrored specs from our picks below.
Super Sunglasses Basic Sunglasses
Classic Mirror Fox Sunglasses
Colorful Mirrored Sunglasses
Mirror Aviator Sunglasses
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)