Since emerging in the style spotlight during the 2008 Presidential election, First Lady Michelle Obama has uplifted the careers of bright designers such as Jason Wu, whose Inaugural Ball 2009 dress almost broke Twitter, and even brought pearls back in style. In celebration of her 49th birthday, the First Lady’s stylist took the shears to her hair and cut some darling, rounded bangs. News of her bangs have spanned national headlines with an outpouring of affirmation for the cut.
Bangs are definitely in season. Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union and Freida Pinto have been spotted donning bangs lately.
Want to keep up the this year’s hottest beauty trend? Before you make an appointment, get some celeb inspiration on the perfectly tousled bang.
Photo: David Bodrick/DMBJ/WENN.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past