Emily B. may be widely known for appearing on Love & Hip Hop NY, but she’s no newcomer to fashion. In the latest episode of StyleBlazer’s exclusive video series, Style Savant, she shares her start as a stylist for hip-hop artists, and the evolution of rappers moving away from the casual and opting for more high-end designers. She also shows us how to rock the styles of the season on three body types. Check it out!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past