Michelle Obama rocked a lot of wonderful looks during President Barack Obama’s first term in office. Her 2009 Jason Wu inauguration dress was exquisite, the gold off-the-shoulder Naem Khan gown she wore to the State Diner sparkled and the brilliant Wes Gordon houndstooth sequined tunic paired with metallic leather pants she wore to the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards showed us get how down to earth the First Lady really is. As her second term in office is well underway there are a few designers we hope she will pull pieces from this year: Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka and Rachel Roy to name a few.
Click through to see 15 pieces/looks we hope to see First Lady Michelle Obama rock this term.
Carlos Miele knows gowns. We could see FLOTUS rocking this dress to numerous kinds of events. Maybe an up-coming State’s Dinner?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night