Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Julianne Hough
Librarian meets hippie with Julianne Hough’s latest look on Much Music’s NEW.MUSIC.LIVE television show in Ontario, Canada on Monday. The actress was there to promote her new film with Josh Duhamel, “Safe Haven”.
To answer questions and schmooze with the crowd, Julianne wore a Dolce & Gabbana blouse, Etro blazer, ASOS shorts and Sole Society peep toes. The whole concept of mixing high and low fashion brands has really taken off. Done correctly, one can get a fun and stylish look like Julianne’s. Her bold red lips and messy updo also help with the whole fun-looking feel.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)