Photo: Lia Toby/WENN
Ok, so she wasn’t quite sporting bat wings for the National Television Awards held at the O2 Arena in London last night. But that’s what Nicole Scherzinger‘s black floor length gown with bell sleeves reminded us of, and we couldn’t quite get past it.
We admire the fact that she went for a simple and sleek look, which also featured a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit for added seduction, but even with some of that body showing our eyes still, just kind of traveled right over to those puffy sleeves. And although we like the ankle strap peep toe shoes, the slightly gaudy, layered gold chains just dragged the look down more.
If there’s one thing we can say Nicole Scherzinger does well, it’s red carpet style, especially when it comes to sultry dress ensembles. This look, unfortunately, has her looking less like a red carpet diva and more like and red carpet wiccan.
Photos: Lia Toby/WENN
Did you think Nicole’s bell sleeves in black on the red carpet was Blazin’ or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!