Eleven Paris must have been going for a bit of shock value with its latest lookbook stars. For its spring campaign, the Parisian-based brand casts middle-aged rocker Lenny Kravitz alongside twenty-something model du jour Charlotte Free. At 5’7″, Charlotte has become an unlikely model fave among designers. But what she lacks in height, she make up in spunk. With her neon-tinted hair and daring gaze, she has become a favorite of designers like Mara Hoffman and Jeremy Scott. Lenny himself is a bit of a fashion plate, known to rock daring looks from designers Rick Owens and Roberto Cavalli, that include man-heels and skin tight leather pants. In the campaign photos, both Charlotte and Lenny rock washed out tones, she in a pale-blue sequined vest and he in a turquoise button down shirt and a slate grey blazer.
Shop Eleven Paris here and click through below to check out the rest of the campaign.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process