Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN
Ahhh, Jennifer Lopez. She was spotted last night at the New York Premiere of her new movie, Parker, held at the Museum of Modern Art. Even in the dead of winter the superstar is still gilded to the gods and WE LOVE it! In fact, we loved it so much it inspired us to run to the StyleBlazer beauty closet and pull out some of our favorite middle-of-winter glow-getters to share with you all.
Check out what they are!
1.Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights
Expect nothing but the best from this namesake line of the late, great Kevyn Aucoin. It wasn’t enough to simply call this “bronzer,” it’s a celestial bronzing veil and it is heavenly. Inside you’ll get three gorgeous shades of champagne, golden taupe, and sheer bronze. Use the lighter shades on top of the cheekbones to highlight and the deeper shade under your blush to give it a sun-kissed look. You can also dot the lighter shade on the inner corners of the eyes for some wide-eye glam.
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
For unbelievably perky-looking eyes, swipe Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in a shade lighter than your skin tone. This will brighten and awaken the area. You’ll rave over how incredibly creamy and easy to wear this concealer is. You could also optionally set it with the accompanying pale yellow powder for further brightening.
3. MAC Chromographic Pencil
Tyra Banks taught us that lining our bottom waterline with a white liner helps to perk up the eyes and make them look brighter. But, sometimes white can be too harsh. Instead use something closer to being flesh toned like MAC Chromographic Pencil which comes in shades NW15/NC20, NW25/NC30, and NC42/NW35 for a look that’s more subtle. yet still brightening.
4. MAC Lustreglass in Lustrewhite
What would a J. Lo glow look be without luminous lips? Add this clear-glazed with white sparkle gloss on top of ANY lip color to get swoon-worthy lips.
Just because the wind chill makes it feel like -5 outside, doesn’t mean you can’t unleash your inner diva.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past