Evelyn Lozada seems very happy to be taping the fifth season of VH1′s Basketball Wives Miami. While we can only pray the her love life has calmed down, what we know for sure is that she’ll look stylish. The reality star Instagrammed a picture of herself and Shaunie O’Neal saying, “Filming BBW5 yesterday with my boo @shaunieoneal5 – #GoodTimes.”
We absolutely love the striped midi dress she wore in the scene from Felicity & Coco with her wedge boots and Céline tote bag.
The Stripe Jersey Midi Dress is a Nordstrom exclusive and is affordably priced at $118. Pair this dress with booties, like Evelyn, or go with a more sophisticated pump. Either way it’s a great item for your closet!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)