Miucca Prada and her unstoppable Prada luxury house continue to come up with inventive ways to promote the brand. For their Linea Rossa 2011 campaign, they hired photographer Brigitte Lacombe to shoot boxers Roberto Cammarelle (Italian), Bernard Hopkins (American) and Amir Khan (Pakistani Brit) in their bold looking frames.
I guess the message behind this campaign is pretty clear: If you’re not a real masculine and macho gent, these shades are not for you!
See another pic of the campaign on the bext page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)