Whether you’re newly natural or a curly hair vet, one thing is for sure: deep treatments are a must for moisturized and fortified locks. But with SO many products and new natural hair brands popping up every where we turn, how do you figure out which one to reach for first?
To help you narrow down your choices, we put together a list of five of our favorites. Check it out…
Yes, it’s a pretty penny but Super Sweetback left our curls soft and detangled both in and out of the shower. Not to mention it smelled SOOOO good, which is always a plus in our eyes.
This multitasking all-natural deep conditioner and treatment contains good ingredients like shea butter, Argan oil and essential oils to repair dry, damaged or over-processed hair.
This argan oil–rich formula deeply hydrates and conditions while dramatically improving hair’s texture, elasticity, shine and manageability AND it does all of this in 5 minutes and WITHOUT heat.
We love this luxurious treatment, which uses Angelica root extract to soothe and strengthen, guar gum to detangle, jojoba oil to moisturize and restore the hydrolipidic film, and sweet orange oil to purifiy and revitalize. It makes our curls more vibrant and we especially love it right before a good blowout.
You know how great Omega-3s are for the body and skin, so imagine how awesome they are for the hair! Utilizing a potent blend of omega fatty acids (Omega-3, 6 and 9), this formula helps restore the natural lipid barrier of the hair and fortifies its protective surface layer. So basically our hair felt all brand-new!
Try these and let us know what you think!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past