Get ready to get your stripe on for spring. Models, designers, editors and fashion’s elite have all gathered in Paris for the spring 2013 couture runway shows. Long dresses of deep rich red, brown, green and purple hit the runway at Jean Paul Gaultier‘s Spring Couture 2013 runway show. The theme was Indian gypsies. One pattern that stood out on the runway: stripes. Vertical, horizontal and slanted bold block stripes donned the whimsical dresses in the collection.
We’re excited to break out stripes this spring, whether it is a pair of striped pants or a flouncy dress. Add some stripes to your closet by clicking through to shop the trend.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night