New York Fashion Week is right around the corner and its one of our favorite times of the year! We can’t wait to see all the Fall 2013 trends, stunning street style and famous front row faces.
Next month HFR will host a fashion show at the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem, featuring a hand-selected group of eight designers. The event will serve as an opportunity for those designers to show their collections to fashion industry insiders, and ultimately four designers will be chosen to present at HFR’s grandest event–the annual fashion show in September.
To read more about the show and meet some of the designers, got to BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night