Celebrities offer a brand name and marketability for audiences. This applies to all manner of product, even restaurants and night clubs. Not only do these establishments offer a familiarity for customers, but they also reflect the tastes and interests of their owners. Here are 15 celebrities whose eating, drinking or clubbing enterprises project their own personalities.
Photo: Will Alexander/WENN.com
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has given traditional dining a much more feminine spin. In September it was announced the actress will be condensing her previous Las Vegas establishments, the restaurant Beso and the nightclub Eve, into SHe. The menu will consist of “boutique steakhouse dishes” while also offering a 1920s theme, fashion shows, and other female-oriented entertainment. The hotspot opened in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)